It is the Policy of Everglade Windows Ltd to provide high quality, value for money products and services on time in accordance with agreed customer requirements. This will be in line with the Company’s organisational goals and expectations that revolve around the requirements of our customers.
The Organisation operates a Quality Management System that has gained BS EN ISO 9001: 2015 certification, including aspects specific to the design, fabrication, supply and installation of PVCU, Aluminium, windows, doors, and curtain walling products.
The management of Everglade Windows Ltd is committed to:
1. Developing and improving the Quality Management System.
2. Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
3. The enhancement of customer satisfaction.
The management has a continuing commitment to:
1. Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction.
2. Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and legal requirements.
3. Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives.
4. Conduct Management Reviews of the effectiveness of the implementation of the Quality Management System,
5. Ensure the availability of resources.
In addition to this, quality objectives will be established and implemented. These will be reviewed during each Management Review meeting to determine their effectiveness.
All Company personnel know of this policy and commitment and work hard to ensure that it is properly implemented and maintained in all areas of the business operations.
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in the Quality Manual.
In addition to all English and EEC commercial legislation and regulations the Organisation complies with all legislation and regulations specifically related to its business activities.
Yogesh Gopal – Managing Director
This policy is reviewed every year and any changes made are updated here.